I met with Tom Carroll at the Pemberton Street studio on the 9th and spend about an hour and a half discussing ways I might approach the project and get started. He is interested in possibly exploring pinhole photography and this may get integrated into the project. We are going to have our first foray into the neighborhood on the 29th, meanwhile, I will continue to research.
We identified the big issue as how to connect the photographic end to the individuals and the community as a whole.
I was in Pittsburgh this last weekend and got trained on Gigapan, a new technology that can shoot extremely high resolution panoramas by stitching together smaller images. This may end up as part of the project as I'm thinking about juxtaposing the pinhole images against Gigapan images. They would look amazing as lantern slides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment