
Met with Susan Hoffman and the social director, Lynne, to get everything in place for videotaping people with their saved objects. The preliminary session will be April 9 with the video being done on the 16th.
At Susan's request, I also put together a hand-bill for her to give out. I did my best to keep things grounded and concrete. People will also get a hand-out at the preliminary meeting and will write in what they are bringing so they can post it on a refrigerator or somewhere prominent. I also plan to bring objects in case someone forgets or perhaps they'll see something from "my museum" that grabs their attention.
This morning I did preliminary drawings of what the kiosk will look like. I'm still experimenting and since there will be loops of 16mm film, I'm trying to figure out how they and the pulleys might enhance the whole design and connect with the overall idea of the project. I will be talking with the planned fabricator, Frank Siciliano, on April 1.
Additionally, I did more poking around the neighborhood, unfortunately my video camera gave out, but I have some ideas of what I want to capture. I also stopped in at the store across from Happy Clams and did some shopping, just to kind of make my presence known.
No comments:
Post a Comment