Wednesday, March 24, 2010

03/22/10 Update

Not the most exciting day, but productive none-the-less. Worked on getting together the nearly twenty addresses I've lived at since 1975 so I could send in the PA Child Abuse form. I cast into words the specifications for the kinetoscope kiosk and re-did the budget, but cannot finalize until I hear back from Frank Siciliano, the craftsman.

I then spent the remainder of the day working on the presentation I'm to give at Stiffel on the 9th. I have a DVD well underway. Anyone have a video projector? Unfortunately a lot of time was "eaten" struggling with software issues which seem to now be straightened out. I'm also at work at putting my PC (using a Mac right now) back into service (new hard-drive and total rebuild) so I can video edit with the full suite that will also drive a full-sized TV monitor via a very nice converter box.

Tom Carroll has arranged for a tour and meeting with the Southeast Asian constituency for Friday, April 2. We may also go to the Wat Khmer this Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment