Monday, April 5, 2010

04 04 10 Update


I've pretty much finished the preparations for Friday's preliminary meeting at Stiffel, including a sheet that each person will take home to hang on the refrigerator to remind them what to bring on April 16.

Since we finally had a decent Monday, the day I keep free to work on Journeys South, I was able to hit the neighborhood and do some videotaping. I want to have a lot of clips I pull from.

I always forget how static cities really are. Apart from cars and humans, not a lot moves. The 7th street area is ever more still. I focused primarily on architecture and spaces doing pans over cornices and house-fronts. I'm always fascinated by remnants and reminders of things that somehow stick around despite progress's best efforts to obliterate them.

The photos are video stills that I extracted.


No comments:

Post a Comment